Mother of young children, busy professional, whatever your situation, you might not always have time to complete a full makeup routine, or maybe that isn't your style. Perhaps you need a quick afternoon pick me up? Here are 5 steps to gorgeous - in 5 minutes max!
1. Face - Dewify your face for a youthful glow. Put a few drops between your fingers and pat under your eyes and around your cheeks, anywhere you need it (It is OK to do this over makeup you may already have on). Wait a moment. Face Oil, $40, www.OlioCaldo.com
I know you already put your sunscreen on...that goes without saying!
2. Undereye - Concealer makes a huge difference in that wide awake look. Dab on dark circles, spots, etc. Make sure not to rub, pat to blend! Organic choice: 100 percent Fruit Pigmented Brightening Concealer, $16 Traditional choice: Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage, $28
3. Cheeks - A rosy glow says health and vitality. Try a gel. Organic Choice: 100 percent Pot Rouge Blush in PInk Nude, $15 Traditional Choice: Tarte cheek stain in Blissful, $30
4. Eyes - Mascara makes your eyes look wide open and much larger. Organic Choice: 100 percent Fruit Pigmented Mascara, $18 Traditional Choice: Clinique High Impact Curling Mascara, $16
5. Lips - Choose a flattering tone that you can use no matter what your outfit. Organic Choice: 100 percent Perfect Naked Berry Creamstick, $15 Traditional Choice: Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey, $15
All Organic items available at www.100percentpure.com, and Traditional items at www.sephora.com